• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello all

BAYDOG

Copper BB
Found us on another gun site. My name is Rob Goodman, BAYDOG on any webpage. I Moderate DuckHunter's Refuge. I am a Truckdriver , married to the love of my life, we have 6 kids. I am very into American Water Spaniels, and anything antique waterfowling! Mossbergs I have owned are a 500, 5500, 9700, a Super1000(nice gun).
I still have a Maverick 33, and the Silver Reserve in 12ga. I also have a H&K Bennelli SBE. And a ton of Antique waterfowling guns.

Welcome from MI!!

Huge welcome, BAYDOG! I'd bet you could teach a bunch of us a thing or two.

We have many terrific members who share a wide and diverse love for firearms and shooting sports. You're gonna fit right in. So don't be shy, start some threads and join in whenever possible. Look forward to seeing you here often!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from St. Louis - sounds like an interesting collection - feel free to post pics of some of tyhe historic items!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum BAYDOG !!

How about a few pictures of your collection...?!

Will do, the historic guns are not Mossbergs. I have a Model 12, a Marlin 43, Lc. Smith sxs, Older Mossberg 20ga. Bolt action, not sure the model, but stock on that was all redone by my Grandad so he could break pie plates at turkey shoots. I'll get a pic up soon, maybe Sunday.

Has anyone mentioned yet we require pics! :lol: Sounds like an awesome collection BayDog!!!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

curiosity;
I most commonly associate bay dogs with pig hunting. Any connection?

Howdy BAYDOG and welcome to the club.

Back