• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Argentina

estebaro

Copper BB
Hello people, l'm Esteban from Argentina and just bougth a mossberg 930 combo security and field. I will read yours post of this great machine!
Thanks for advance!

Enviado desde mi SM-T700 mediante Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your new 930. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome, Esteban. We are glad to have you with us.

Welcome to the MO, Esteban.

Is your gun of USA manufacture? ... or does Mossberg have a factory or a licensee manufacturer down there in South America?

Can you post some pictures of the Engraving? I'm really interested to see if this is the same shotgun they sell here exactly.

Welcome to the forum from Florida,USA and congrats on you new Mossy.:)

Welcome aboard Esteban! :)

It would be interesting to know the gun laws in Argentina if you have the time. What you can own, what you have to do to own it and so on. Thanks!

Welcome! I traveled down to Peru, Bolivia and Chile. I really regret not visiting your country, but I will some day.

Welcome from MI!!

Back