• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from AZ

I'm Tony
New to the forum. Thanks for having me. Currently own
Mav 88
500a threaded barrel
590a1.
Benelli m4
Benelli Córdoba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Mav 88, 500, 590A1. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

A Cordoba?

wow!

I used to have a Chrysler Cordoba.
It used to backfire when I shut it off.

It sure sounded like a Benelli, but it never killed anything. ;)

I went to the third grade in Maryvale Arizona, in 1963. Dad was stationed out at Luke Air Force Base.

What part are you posting from?

I went to the third grade in Maryvale Arizona, in 1963. Dad was stationed out at Luke Air Force Base.

What part are you posting from?
I'm live in Scottsdale, I worked out in Maryvale area 43rd ave and Indian school rd. I bet it's not how you remember it anymore. Most areas west of central have taken a turn for the worse.
I spend my time now between Detroit area, Phoenix, and San Diego

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Mav 88, 500, 590A1. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.
I just recently picked up the 590a1 so it time to customize it just a little.

From what I've seen on Google that's really built up. we used to drive past the Goodyear blimp all the time out to Litchfield Park. It was barren out there.

Not so now!

From what I've seen on Google that's really built up. we used to drive past the Goodyear blimp all the time out to Litchfield Park. It was barren out there.

Not so now!
Yea it's getting more and more developed. It's becoming to big city with no culture. I'm thinking of moving up north to Prescott for the winter and MI for the summer.

Back