• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Europe (CZ)

Andrew_CZ

Copper BB
Hi there guys,
greetings from Czech republic!

Currently waiting for authorities approval of buying JM 930, and hopefully I will not be regular visitor of problem solving threads, but just sharing great experiences with the gun (Yes, Im young and naive, I know :D )

Welcome to the forum from NY,USA and congrats on your "soon to be" Mossy.:)

Welcome aboard!

By coincidence I recently acquired two CZ pistols, a 97 BD and an SP-01 Tactical 9mm. I have been very impressed with both. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your new 930 once you are able to bring it home. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Looks like CZ´s guns reputation in the world is better than in our own country, Im glad that you have good production runs, may they serve you well!
Acording to the officer, I will get the approval next week, which is in our gun control system quite a fast one. If there wont be any setbacks in the process, i will be hopefully posting photos and sharing experiences quite soon.

Last edited:
Glad to have you...welcome from NJ USA ! I have a JM & live it.... I am sure you will love yours as well ! Post a few pics when you get it

Good having you on, hope you enjoy your new 930! Welcome to MO!

Welcome from MI!!

What handgun(s) are the most common there?
From what I see on the ranges(non competition) - mostly Glocks and CZ´s - mainly older models of CZ 75 from 80´s and some mid 90´s...they are supposed to be "better quality than newer production, where we get those poor performing, while good stuff goes for export"... rummors everywhere...

Last edited:
^ Gives me a stiffie every time I see it.

Andrew_CZ~

Thank you for joining the forum. I know you will enjoy it here, and we also will enjoy your posts about experience in the Czech Republic.

Your English language skill is remarkable. I commend you.

Thanks TJ Johnson!
Today is quite a bittersweet for me - I got the approval, but as I called the shop to arange a pickup, they informed me they messed up the stock list and that the JM 930 is not in stock. As they said, it is ordered and probably will arrive in July...Great job on their side, as they claim "we have all in stock, or in warehouse" ..but as only importer of Mossbergs, they have upper hand and I will have to wait.
As bonus, thanks to the currency exchange rates, I will be paying even more for it (right now 930 JM costs about 795 USD here, and Im expecting it to cost no less than 890 dollars with the current exhchange rate).

Back