• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Hopkinsville.

chance338

Copper BB
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is John and I am a firefighter at Ft. Campbell, KY. I have always been into guns, mainly shotguns & bolt action rifles. I have recently got into building rifles and duracoating. I look forward to exploring this site. I have added a picture of my newest Mossberg 500 that I'm working on. I still have a few things to add and then DuraCoat some of the parts I have added since the initial coating. FYI, the gun is done in WWII OD Green & Leupold Flat Dark Earth.

Attachments

• DSC02563.JPG
    DSC02563.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 157
Very nice job on the scattergun.

Which top rail is that? I don't think I've ever seen that one before.

Nice.

Welcome from MI!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy chance338 and welcome to the club.

Hi and how ya doin Chance! We're practically neighbors, I'm in Ohio!

Good lookin gun, nice work on the duracoat! I like the rail too, its the first I've seen with a sight like that!

That's is just sick!!!!!!
A real fightin' gun you have there.
Nicely done; that front sight rules!

Welcome aboard, shotgun dude.

Thank you all for the compliments on the shotgun. I am really considering redoing the whole thing in flat black. Should I???

chance338 said:
Thank you all for the compliments on the shotgun. I am really considering redoing the whole thing in flat black. Should I???

NOOOOO!!! that looks great just the way it is....just get another shotty and do that one in black... :twisted:

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Very nice setup...

ripjack13 said:
chance338 said:

NOOOOO!!! that looks great just the way it is....just get another shotty and do that one in black... :twisted:

Yeah, probably shouldnt change anything and opt for another one! :D Thats def what I would do... though I've had to leverage with getting my wife a couple dogs. Its taken some time, but the trade is about to pay off in the way of my first rifle!

Back