• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HELLO from Kentucky! Need HELP!

ubu

Glad I found this site. I have owned Mossbergs over the years. 1st was a bolt action 16 ga. shotgun. Many a squirrel have found their way to the table with that old gun. I just bought a really cool Model 352 with down fold forearm. LOVE IT! :D need an original Khaki sling for it and it had a LR ONLY clip so need an original short, long, LR adjustable clip for it well. I am HOOKED NOW!!!!! :cool: Help me out experts on this gun.

Dave
Kentucky

**edited personal email from post.

I did a quick search on gunbroker.com, brownells, and google and came up short. Hopefully someone here can offer some help.

Welcome from MI.

Welcome aboard!

Plus one on the Havlins. If anyone can point you in the right direction, it's them. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 352 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks to everyone, and a special thanks to the Havlin's. They have been a great!!!! Thanks to you guys I now own almost 20 Mossberg's! Love the fold down forearm group, still need I think one or two of them and have some great U.S. Property marked 42's and 44's.

Always have extra parts to trade or sell and maybe a scope or two.
ubu

Thanks for the update. You get a chance post some pics of your Mossy collection. :D

Back