• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello From Northwestern Pennsylvania

Welcome aboard!

First off, thank you for your service. We here at M.O. are deeply proud of and indebted to all those who serve to protect us and this great Nation of ours. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930 SPX and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Thank you for protecting our freedom; it is much appreciated. Congratulations on your new Mossberg 930SPX.

I know its been said, and I'm gonna say it again... Thank You!!! Thank you for serving, there are still folks like us who appreciate folks like you! ;)

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Welcom to the site, and thanks for serving. Glad to have a fellow Leather Neck join in. I've got a 930 SPX also and am loven it, but it's a slow work in progress.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum usmc1963 !!

Semper Fi !!

Welcome to the forum

Back