• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Ohio

poomwah

Hi everyone. Not new to shotguns buy new to mossbergs. Significant other just picked up a maverick tonight. And my 930 JM should be in thrusday. Can't wait :]

Welcome aboard and congrats!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your new Mav '88 and JM Pro. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thanks LES, I've got plenty of current and old pics to share :] Got one somewhere of an OLD mossberg .22lr bolt action that I used to have and still kick myself for getting rid of.

Thanks LES, I've got plenty of current and old pics to share :] Got one somewhere of an OLD mossberg .22lr bolt action that I used to have and still kick myself for getting rid of.

Looking forward to seeing them...

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mav 88 and JM Pro.:)

Ohioans have a LOT of shotgun experience. I grew up there.

If you're picking up a Maverick and a 930 JM you are doing really well!

Welcome aboard.

thank you for all the welcomes :]
here's a pic of the significant other's new maverick. got it LATE last night, and she was out shooting it as soon as she got home from work today ! You have to love it when you pick the right birthday present :]
forgive the H&R in there, wanted a his and hers pic and it's the only pump I have right now
a1NE1O0.jpg

Last edited:
thank you for all the welcomes :]
here's a pic of the significant other's new maverick. got it LATE last night, and she was out shooting it as soon as she got home from work today ! You have to love it when you pick the right birthday present :]
forgive the H&R in there, wanted a his and hers pic and it's the only pump I have right now
a1NE1O0.jpg

Congrats on the new MAV 88 and Happy BD to the MRS.

thanks for the compliments , the maverick obviously is new, but I've put a LOT of work into making the others look the way they do.

Old Mossy, the MRS. says Thank you :]

Back