• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Ohio

griz1200

Copper BB
I bought a 500 Cruiser, so I thought I'd better learn about it. At 59, no doubt I'm one of the more senior members in here ( actually the wife says old fart). I've been reading in here about the 930 and I think that will be my next one. Nice site you have here.

Griz

Hey Griz! Good to have you on Mossberg Owners no matter what your age!

I like the 930 too, but not sure I'll be able to get it in the exact configuration I want without buying above and beyond factory... Still lookin though! Quite a few folks here have 930's and have contributed lots of info to the 930 subforum!

I took the liberty of moving this to the New Member area, and again, Thanks for signin on!

Welcome aboard!

You certainly have great taste in shotguns! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Be sure to post up some pictures of your new Mossberg 500 cruiser when you get a chance. I have a Mossberg 930 autoloader and absolutely love it! It is a great shotgun that really can be customized to your needs.

welcome to the club ! i'm only 43 and my wife calls me an old fart. so we both are in the same boat. :lol:

congrats on the cruiser! post up some pics when you can, we all love to drool over them here.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum griz1200 !!

Enjoy the site and post pics of your firearms when you get a chance... ;)

Back