• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

hello from wesley chapel florida.

i got a few questions about a mossberg 100 ATR 30-06, anybody have a problem with the ejector on the bolt? i got my gun a couple years ago and the ejector broke off my bolt, the spring is still there and there is no crack or broken edges of my bolt and another question, does anybody have a clue where i can get the new part? or even a new bolt? i checked a few websites and replacement parts dont even show up for my model, if anyone could help that would be great.. thanks Adam

flsportsman said:
i got a few questions about a mossberg 100 ATR 30-06, anybody have a problem with the ejector on the bolt? i got my gun a couple years ago and the ejector broke off my bolt, the spring is still there and there is no crack or broken edges of my bolt and another question, does anybody have a clue where i can get the new part? or even a new bolt? i checked a few websites and replacement parts dont even show up for my model, if anyone could help that would be great.. thanks Adam
thats the spent shell ejector sorry, not the bolt ejector..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Have you tried giving their customer service department a call yet? If not that is where I would start. Let them know Mossberg Owners sent you and keep us updated on your situation.

http://mossberg.com/content.asp?ID=500&section=service
For comments or questions on our products, parts or service, e-mail service@mossberg.com
Mossberg Export (including Canada):
For inquiries about our products, please contact us at exportsales@mossberg.com
Owners Manuals and Catalogs
To request an owners manual or catalog, e-mail: Manuals.Catalogs@mossberg.com. Please be sure to include what item you are requesting and your complete name and street address.
Contact Information:

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.
7 Grasso Ave.
North Haven, CT 06473
Telephone: (203) 230-5300 (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. E.S.T.)
Fax: (203) 230-5420

For Service Inquiries: 800-363-3555

You can certainly email them but expect a 1-2 week delay (sometimes faster). I can't make any promises but Mossberg does an awesome job with backing up their products!

thank you, ive looked EVERYWHERE to find parts, even went to pawn shops to ask where they purchase parts and that didnt even work.. but thank you, i dont mind the wait because general gun hunting season doesn't open till nov 29th, (7 days after my son is set to yet be birthed) so i dont expect to really hunt this year. thanks your a great help :D

No worries, glad to help. Please keep us updated and let us know if you have any problems.

welcome to the club! whenever i have contacted mossberg, they always were prompt with a reply. but like dan said it could take longer.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum flsportsman !!

...and Congrats Adam, on the imminent arrival of your new son !! ;)

Wesley Chapel...not too far from Land O' Lakes...North of Tampa.

When I lived in Florida ( many moons ago...) I lived in Hollywood...South of Fort Lauderdale.

And I was married on Sanibel Island...on the beach at sunrise...in front of the lighthouse.

yup land o lakes is 10 mins west of me, but if i walked a couple miles through the woods i would end up on collier parkway, but i bet that was a good wedding, i thought about doing a beach wedding myself on treasure island at sunset, go there alot with the ol lady :) (not too sure if i can call her ol lady yet she's 19 and im 20 lol) anybody on this website around wesley chapel got hog problems? ill remove them for free and will not kill them on your property..

Hello and How ya doin! Welcome aboard my friend!

I'm hopeful OFM will get you taken care of! Def let us know!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 100 ATR and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Good luck get'n her sorted out and let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

Back