• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from your neighbour up north (Canada)

JayJay-O

.22LR
Good day everyone,

Just a shout out from the land with no 2nd Amendment but still hanging onto our tried & true Blunderbusses & flintlocks, Lol !
I managed to purchase (legally) a Mossberg Blaze, prior to the upteenth ban on large capacity mags, hence my presence here on Mossberg Owners.
Hoping to acquire some essential bits of info from our USA counterparts down south on this & other Mossberg goodies still to be found.

Cheers !

:drinks:Mossberg-Blaze-with-Magazine.jpg

Last edited:
I see you have a Trudeau style assault weapon there...tsk tsk! Justin will not be pleased when you're reported to the social credit bureau!! LOL!

Welcome to MO my fellow Northerner...from the Left Coast.

Do they allow "replica" hi-cap mags there in Canuckistan? ;) All of the trolling of the sub-intelligent with none of the danger? :D

I never heard of a "Blaze". What is it chambered in?

Welcome Aboard! :)
If the Turd gets his way then all centerfire mags "capable" of holding more than 5rds will be verboten. That means mags that are pinned or riveted to 5rds will no longer be allowed. They would have to be permanently altered to prevent them from ever being capable of receiving more than 5rds. So right now we are allowed any size mag as long as it's limited to 5rds. So yes, one may troll...for now. LOL!

The blaze is a 22LR semi-auto plinker. A little competition for the veritable Ruger 10-22.

Back