• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello there, Mossberg Owners.

My hats off to you Mossberg Owners. I'm pleased to know that you are loyal to the good Mossberg name, one of the few actual family owned companies. I've heard nothing but good comments about this website. I hope to enjoy interaction with all of you, just like you do. Greetings from Fort Smith, Arkansas!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! You forgot to mention MADE IN USA (with a few exceptions). Please make yourself at home and I look forward to your contributions to the site.

Well, I though about posting MADE IN USA, but there are the International models that are not made in the USA. LOL! Sorry. I got lazy and didn't want to specify one by one. :lol:

Welcome aboard!

I'm just down the road a ways in Nashville. I pass by that neck of the woods on my drive out to see my folks in Amarillo. We're pleased to hear that you've heard good things about us and glad you decided to join up. Take some time to check out our various sub-forums and be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. The only thing we like more than talking about each other's guns is lookin at 'em. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Hey there!! Becky im soooooo glad you joined!!! Hey guys shes a really good friend of mine and shes very knowlegeable in guns too :)! I need to go visit you girl!

edna said:
Hey there!! Becky im soooooo glad you joined!!! Hey guys shes a really good friend of mine and shes very knowlegeable in guns too :)! I need to go visit you girl!

Hi Edna!!!! How's the weather in good 'OL Texas? Yes, you need to come up here and together we can go shoot some big 'OL Razorback Hogs! Like the old days. It's been a while. Hey! I heard you were recently down at Corpus Christi at the gun competition. How did that go for you? Did you blow them away like usual? I bet you did? Wow, you are taking this a step further than I ever will. I'm glad and I admire your enthusiasm! Keep up the good work and determination! :D

gunsandthings said:
edna said:

Hi Edna!!!! How's the weather in good 'OL Texas? Yes, you need to come up here and together we can go shoot some big 'OL Razorback Hogs! Like the old days. It's been a while. Hey! I heard you were recently down at Corpus Christi at the gun competition. How did that go for you? Did you blow them away like usual? I bet you did? Wow, you are taking this a step further than I ever will. I'm glad and I admire your enthusiasm! Keep up the good work and determination! :D

Well hotter than an apple pie out of the oven !!! Remember when we were younger we used to run around in the pastures bear footed, faster than a jack rabbit with two good legs!!! bahaha!! Those were the good times! Yes, I started to do a little 3 gun beraly getting the hang of it. But I am looking foward to continue!! I really enjoyed it ! I'll send you some videos ;)

edna said:
gunsandthings said:
edna said:

Well hotter than an apple pie out of the oven !!! Remember when we were younger we used to run around in the pastures bear footed, faster than a jack rabbit with two good legs!!! bahaha!! Those were the good times! Yes, I started to do a little 3 gun beraly getting the hang of it. But I am looking foward to continue!! I really enjoyed it ! I'll send you some videos ;)

Thanks for the video! I just now saw it. You really had yourself a good time over there! Doin' good! Yes, I remember the good days. Not so long ago. Miss them, though. We've now gone our separate ways, doing our own thing, our own hunting, in different states, but man, old habits die hard! :cool:

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum gunsandthings !!

Sounds like you're making yourself at home already, so enjoy the site. :cool:

Awesome! Edna and now, Welcome Becky!!! We're def fortunate to have you! Thanks for signon on!

Sorry didnt mean to interupt the conversation! lol! ;)

Welcome Aboard!

hi gunsandthings! welcome to the club! :p i see you have a friend here. good for you , that way you don't lonely, but with all that's going on around here i doubt you would. anyhow thanx again and see ya soon somewhere on here.... ;)

Back