• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello

I found this website today, looking forward to learning and getting a lot of information about Mossbergs. I bought a 930 SPX, I love it. I own 2 other Mossbergs, all great guns. Hope to get advice and make new friends.

Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you aboard. We look forward to hearing about all your Mossbergs. Have a happy Thansgiving.

Welcome Widow Maker!

I'm pretty new here too (<1 month I think).
I'm not a shotgun guy but there are plenty of them on here.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to stop into the various sub-forums and post up some pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Huge Welcome to you! We're not just Mossberg fans, we're not even simply shotgun fans (but we do seem to have those common affinities). We're also into handguns, rifles, custom builds, reloading, hunting, family, kids, 2nd Amendment Rights, Country, patriotism, tactical accessories, and a whole lot more! So jump in with both feet. We love variety!

Happy Thanksgiving, and glad to have you aboard.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to stop into the various sub-forums and post up some pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks for the welcome, I'll do that.

nitesite said:
Huge Welcome to you! We're not just Mossberg fans, we're not even simply shotgun fans (but we do seem to have those common affinities). We're also into handguns, rifles, custom builds, reloading, hunting, family, kids, 2nd Amendment Rights, Country, patriotism, tactical accessories, and a whole lot more! So jump in with both feet. We love variety!

Happy Thanksgiving, and glad to have you aboard.

Glad to hear that, I am a big fan of anything that has gunpowder in it. Thanks for the welcome, Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I am a gun nut myself. You will be hearing from me, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

howdy widow maker, and welcome to the club! what are your other 2 mossys?

ripjack13 said:
howdy widow maker, and welcome to the club! what are your other 2 mossys?

The other two Mossbergs I have are the 835 Ultra Mag and a 500. I've never had problems with either one and I also have a Remington 870 Tactical.

wooohoo..another 835 brother...

i know i'm gettin exited. but hell its lonely over there in my 835 section...we need more people to buy some 835's!!!

ok..i'm done making a fool of my self. how do you like it? do you have any "stuff" on it? i'm going to require some pix of that awesome beast..... ;)

ripjack13 said:
wooohoo..another 835 brother...

i know i'm gettin exited. but hell its lonely over there in my 835 section...we need more people to buy some 835's!!!

ok..i'm done making a fool of my self. how do you like it? do you have any "stuff" on it? i'm going to require some pix of that awesome beast..... ;)

I'm glad I'm here to help another brother, I really haven't put anything on it. It's camo and it's deadly. What you wrote was funny as hell, I needed a good laugh. Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum widow maker !!

Let's see some pics of that Mossy 835... ;)

Dude! The 835 is sweet! I like the sights on it too!

Oh yeah, Welcome to MossbergOwners!!! :D

Yeah we're all nuts... about guns too!

Advice you say? We're full of it! Advice that is, for better or for worse, we're willing to dispense it!

Its a great group here WidowMaker, and getting better all the time! The folks here amaze me continually, and if youre lookin for info you'll find it here without crazy ego centric types, I promise!

Rossignol said:
Dude! The 835 is sweet! I like the sights on it too!

Oh yeah, Welcome to MossbergOwners!!! :D

Yeah we're all nuts... about guns too!

Advice you say? We're full of it! Advice that is, for better or for worse, we're willing to dispense it!

Its a great group here WidowMaker, and getting better all the time! The folks here amaze me continually, and if youre lookin for info you'll find it here without crazy ego centric types, I promise!

I'm glad you like the gun. Thanks for welcoming me into the family! I will post more pictures of my other stuff later on.

Back