• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from AZ.

Lurked long enough , I own two 500's , one persuader (bought new 27 years ago for $149.00) and a Bullpup. Neither has ever given me a problem but the difference shooting the same loads is amazing , I hope to soak up a lot of info from you folks.

100_2637-1.jpg

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community! I love the bullpup and have been looking to add one to my collection for a while now. How do you like it?

Good to have you here Mark!

Nice bullpup too. I think alot folks here will be interested to hear more about it!

Thanks guys, the Bullpup is great this 18-1/2" version is 28-1/2 OA and is very heavy so it kicks so much less than the Persuader. The trigger took a little getting use to but like everything else practice , practice , practice.

Thanks all,
This is my second forum ever and so far i like it a lot better, it is different posting pics and such but I am sure I will get the hang of it. Dave, I am a huge Ruger "mark" also(3 SP's, a GP, 10/22 and an ATI Mini) when my 10 year old gets around to getting my avatar up let me know if it's to much like yours and I'll figure something else out, both Rugers and Mossbergs seem to be sturdy firearms for the money.

Hello and welcome! :)

Nice bullpup! I have not seen one of those in a while! A friend of mine owned one, way back when.

Mossberg mark said:
Thanks all,
This is my second forum ever and so far i like it a lot better, it is different posting pics and such but I am sure I will get the hang of it. Dave, I am a huge Ruger "mark" also(3 SP's, a GP, 10/22 and an ATI Mini) when my 10 year old gets around to getting my avatar up let me know if it's to much like yours and I'll figure something else out, both Rugers and Mossbergs seem to be sturdy firearms for the money.

Glad you like the forum and layout, Mark and as far as avatar, I don't care if you used mine so no worries there..

Yes indeed, love my Rugers and Mossbergs. I just went shopping for a Mossberg 4x4 and found one in 308 but then my buudy at the store pulled out the Savage Edge 270 all setup with scope for an astounding price out the door so Savage it was this time but I truly did want a Mossberg.

Back