• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi From NY

GunGurl

.22LR
Hey all,

New Mossy shotgun owner here from NY.. picked up a .410 cruiser just for kicks, and will eventually upgrade to something bigger for trap and skeet once I get further into it. I have numerous pistols, and a few rifles. I'm new to shotguns, so just playin with the .410 for now.

Lain

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post some pics of your new 500E and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy GunGurl and welcome to the club. Have any pix of that boomstick you'd like to share?

I like your avatar. We have a few firefighters here and I think an EMT....so you are among the friendly side of the interwebs.

Cheers!

ripjack13 said:
Howdy GunGurl and welcome to the club. Have any pix of that boomstick you'd like to share?

I like your avatar. We have a few firefighters here and I think an EMT....so you are among the friendly side of the interwebs.

Cheers!

Hi everyone.. yes I am a retired Lt/Medic from FDNY.. this has been my new hobby since I retired :D something I always wanted to do! I have bombarded the forum with several questions already.. sorry i'm new to shotguns ! :/

I am trying to post a pic but all my files are too big!

Lain

Nice, congrats on your retirement!

No such thing as too many questions, that's what we're here for. Thank you for your service and for working to keep us safe...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
No such thing as too many questions, that's what we're here for. Thank you for your service and for working to keep us safe...

Right on and right on!

Thank you! and by all means ask away, we'll be as helpful as we're able!

GunGurl said:
Hi everyone.. yes I am a retired Lt/Medic from FDNY.. this has been my new hobby since I retired :D something I always wanted to do! I have bombarded the forum with several questions already.. sorry i'm new to shotguns ! :/

Lain

Ah...the retired life...hopefully you are enjoying it. :cool:
My best friend is a lieutenant in the FD next door to ya in Ct. We've been friends since we started crawling.
He said he can retire in a couple of years. Do you collect dept. patches? He does. I have a few patches for trades when ever I can scout some out. I know he has a NYFD patch, but I'm not sure which one specifically it is...let me know if you want to see one and trade.

Thanx for helping keep us safe...cheers!

I saw your other posts before I saw this one so let me give you an official welcome from MI!!

ripjack13 said:
GunGurl said:

Lain

Ah...the retired life...hopefully you are enjoying it. :cool:
My best friend is a lieutenant in the FD next door to ya in Ct. We've been friends since we started crawling.
He said he can retire in a couple of years. Do you collect dept. patches? He does. I have a few patches for trades when ever I can scout some out. I know he has a NYFD patch, but I'm not sure which one specifically it is...let me know if you want to see one and trade.

Thanx for helping keep us safe...cheers!

Yes! I do collect patches! Don't we all? LOL! I have Boston, Italy, Peurto Rico, and then the rest is NYC EMS and FD stuff. I actually have some cool authentic 9-11 patches that were released by FDNY last year for the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I could always pick up a few from our FDNY uniform store, and mail them out to you if you/he want NY stuff. They are really beautiful. I'll send you a pic first.
Thanks for the welcome :)

Lain

ripjack13 said:
so you are among the friendly side of the interwebs.

I've been mis-spelling it the "interwebz". :geek:

GunGurl~~~~~

You served long and served proud. Good for you!

As you learn to enjoy shotgunning and other gun-related endeavors we'll be here to coax you along! Two of the longest running threads here have nothing to do with shotguns; they are about the 1911 pistol and the AR-15 rifle! So we expect to follow you throughout your newfound interest in the shooting sports.... :D

Heh heh heh....my topic named pix that make you LOL is getting a following....
Everyone needs a good chuckle just as much as a good 1911...
;)

Back