• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from the space coast

ladytech777

.270 WIN
I own a couple of shotguns. I like the older bolt action.
Some are great shooters and I am just getting back into
shooting. I use 20 ga only as a 12 just makes me sore.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Glad to hear you are getting back into shotguns again. If you get a chance please post up some pictures of your collection. Please make yourself at home.

Hello and how are ya!!! We're all about pics so I'm lookin forward to seeing what you shoot!

The 12 ga is too much you say? Have you tried the low recoil loads? Theyre awesome! ;)

See ya round!

Welcome aboard!

Glad you found us. Please make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions...

space coast? must be florida? welcome to the site. good to see the better half loving guns. i'm trying to get my wife into a shotgun, but she's not to keen on it. i was thinking a 20g or maybe a rifle would be better.

ripjack13 said:
space coast? must be florida? welcome to the site. good to see the better half loving guns. i'm trying to get my wife into a shotgun, but she's not to keen on it. i was thinking a 20g or maybe a rifle would be better.

I was wondering the same thing, space coast? Any how...WELCOME!

Back