• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Re: New music video from the range!!!

That sound track goes great with the video! Nice shooting.

Re: Range Time: Why do it the way we do!

Awesome video...thanks for sharing !!

Is the little one your daughter ?! The gun is almost as big as her... ;)

Re: Range Time: Why do it the way we do!

Thanks Fellas!

SHOOTER13 said:
Awesome video...thanks for sharing !!

Is the little one your daughter ?! The gun is almost as big as her... ;)

Yep, Allison is 12 and shes actually registered on here, just doesnt get a chance to get on much right now during ball season!

Agency Range Time

6042304882_8fae2f9f9b_z.jpg
Went to the range to quailify to carry my weapon for another year, I still have to do the night shoot. We start at 7 feet and go back to the 25 yd line, during this progression we shoot strong hand, standing kneeling, barricade, and the same weak hand. We also shoot the Remington 870 Police model, this is done from 50 yrds with slugs and 25 yards with 00 buckshot. I am a transportation officer and I also do a lot of high profile transports, so I am constantly shooting trying to stay sharp. If you can't see the score on the target it is 240 out of 250 which comes out to be 96.7% out of 100%
6042304848_9aff965c42_z.jpg

Re: Agency Range Time

Excellent job!!! That's a great achievement.

May I inquire as to what facility you work...I own a summer cottage on the Sassafras River off the Upper Chesapeak Bay...Georgetown to be exact.

GeorgetownMD-1-1.gif

MDMAPsmall.jpg

DPSCSpatch-1.png

SHOOTER13 said:
May I inquire as to what facility you work...I own a summer cottage on the Sassafras River off the Upper Chesapeak Bay...Georgetown to be exact.

GeorgetownMD-1-1.gif

MDMAPsmall.jpg
Queen Annes Co. Your located in Kent Co. MD the Rock Hall Area.

Roger that... Kent County. I could drive right down 213 to Centreville...

Queen Anne’s County Detention Center
Centreville, MD 21617

Old Facility...circa 1800's

jail-centreville.jpg

SHOOTER13 said:
Roger that...

Queen Anne’s County Detention Center
Centreville, MD 21617

Old Facility...circa 1800's

jail-centreville.jpg
You got me, Wow that is the first time ever seeing that picture and I have been there 23 years, we split from the sheriff's office 24 years ago.

Here's the link...

http://delmarvahistory.wordpress.com/20 ... f-prisons/

That hoosegow has some history... :cool:

Queen Anne's County was created in 1706 (Chapter 3, Acts of 1706). The County was named for Queen Anne (1665-1714), who ruled Great Britain and Ireland from 1702 to 1714. During Queen Anne's reign, Maryland was governed as a royal colony rather than as a proprietary province.

BTW...like the Door's quote..."The future is uncertain and the end is always near".. Roadhouse Blues

Thanks for the link will have to email it to my warden, once again your correct, they are one of my favorite groups. Riders on The Storm and Roadhouse Blues are my favorites songs by the Doors.

BenSamp said:
Sn3aKyGuY said:
Damn, what are you transporting? :p Nice shootin' Ben!
Killers, rapist, child molesters, just the worst silme on earth and other Inmates

Why bother protecting them! :lol:

Congratulations and NICE shooting! My daughter Allison kinda has LEO ambitions, dont know if that will last, we'll see!

She sometimes sights with her left eye, so I'm reasonably certain she can do the off hand stuff, and she hasnt done much slug shooting yet at all.

What ammo does your department use if youre allowed to say?

Back