• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Home on the Range. (PICS & VIDEO)

Re: Agency Range Time

SHOOTER13 said:
Here's the link...

http://delmarvahistory.wordpress.com/20 ... f-prisons/

That hoosegow has some history... :cool:

Queen Anne's County was created in 1706 (Chapter 3, Acts of 1706). The County was named for Queen Anne (1665-1714), who ruled Great Britain and Ireland from 1702 to 1714. During Queen Anne's reign, Maryland was governed as a royal colony rather than as a proprietary province.

BTW...like the Door's quote..."The future is uncertain and the end is always near".. Roadhouse Blues
The Circuit Court house is the oldest court house still being used in Maryland and 5th oldest in the U.S. still being used.

Rossignol said:
BenSamp said:
Sn3aKyGuY said:
Damn, what are you transporting? :p Nice shootin' Ben!
Killers, rapist, child molesters, just the worst silme on earth and other Inmates

Why bother protecting them! :lol:

Congratulations and NICE shooting! My daughter Allison kinda has LEO ambitions, dont know if that will last, we'll see!

She sometimes sights with her left eye, so I'm reasonably certain she can do the off hand stuff, and she hasnt done much slug shooting yet at all.

What ammo does your department use if youre allowed to say?
By law they have to have their day in court and go throught the legal process as a constitutional right. We have had a series of murders and home invasions in the past months. In Salisbury MD there was a home invasion where a poor soul lost her life. She was shot in the back trying to run from them, two of the criminals got 20 and 30 years, the shooter got 10 years and Casey Anthony walked go figure. I can't comment on what ammo we use, but I hope I never have to use it in the line of duty.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Ugh... Theres that. Sux though. Dang, we at least need to get some real capital punishment goin again though.

Anyhow, back on topic! I didnt think youd be able to mention the ammo, its cool. I know what I like anyway! ;)

BenSamp said:
Damn, what are you transporting?
Killers, rapist, child molesters, just the worst silme on earth and other Inmates

Why bother protecting them! :lol:

Just give them a fair trial and hang them in the morning!!

Re: New music video from the range!!!

Well thank you GLG2 and Shooter!

We (well I) really like doin this stuff, and as long as Allison is shooting and I'm not talking, shes happy! :lol:

^ Haha, my wife is the same way.

As soon as I start trying to offer what I consider "helpful tips", she's ready to go home...

haha.... helpful tips, I like that. Are you sure it isn't that you are telling her everything she's doing wrong? ;-) lol

Haha!!! Actually Allison is good with tips and pointers and anything that makes her a better shooter!

She just doesnt like my review commentary while I'm filming when shes ready to go!!! ;)

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
haha.... helpful tips, I like that. Are you sure it isn't that you are telling her everything she's doing wrong? ;-) lol

Naw she's a good shot, but is comfortable just being able to consistently hit in the black on a 10" target at 10-15yds. I try to offer tips to get her grouping around the bull and she doesn't want to hear it. She holds the target up and says, "this target is no longer a threat". Her interest in shooting doesn't extend beyond knowing she's competent enough to take out a BG if necessary.

In any case, I make it a point not to argue when a woman's holding a gun... :lol:

Rossignol said:
Haha!!! Actually Allison is good with tips and pointers and anything that makes her a better shooter!

She just doesnt like my review commentary while I'm filming when shes ready to go!!! ;)

Gotcha, so she's looking for "quiet on the set". I can dig it. :lol:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:

Naw she's a good shot, but is comfortable just being able to consistently hit in the black on a 10" target at 10-15yds. I try to offer tips to get her grouping around the bull and she doesn't want to hear it. She holds the target up and says, "this target is no longer a threat". Her interest in shooting doesn't extend beyond knowing she's competent enough to take out a BG if necessary.

In any case, I make it a point not to argue when a woman's holding a gun... :lol:

Lol! Smart thinking. I'm competitive an get mad if I'm not hitting the bull, but I also like to know that I am at least able to shoot a bg too. I just like the challenge of hitting the bull, that's what's fun for me.
But also that's what's great about guns, you can choose your own reasons to use one whether it be for fun, competitive, self defense, or a way to put food on the table. To each their own!

Both of my women have been shooting for years...and if and when I offer advice, they usually accept the pointers.

Went to the Range Today

This was my first time shooting my new 500 JIC II. I was extremely pleased with. Its a blast to shoot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkYfG5zQMO4&feature=g-upl[/youtube]

Re: Went to the Range Today

Nice!

Glad you got a chance to take her out for a spin. Judging by that smile on your face I'd say you had a good time...

Yea...you seem to have shootin from the hip down pat !

I definitely had a good time, I was surprised with how accurate I was able to be shooting from the hip. It was the first time I had ever done that.

Heck yeah its fun! I know it is!!!

Pretty sweet, thanks for sharin it!

Back