• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually}

Re: how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually

SHOOTER13 said:
Hey...don't laugh...I still have my Commodore 128...and the color TV I used as the screen. Taught myself Basic and started training with flight simulators....seems like a hundred years ago...(actually 1985)

128 KB of RAM, in two 64 KB banks and an 80-column RGBI video output (driven by the 8563 VDC chip with 16 KB dedicated video RAM). Also included was a Zilog Z80 CPU which allowed the C128 to run CP/M.

oldman.gif
Actually started with a C64, but later "upgraded" to a C128.
yeah, its something everyone should have.

132INFANTRYREGIMENT.png

================================================================
The 132nd Regiment Illinois Volunteer Infantry is an infantry regiment that first served in the Union Army during the American Civil War. It was among scores of regiments that were raised in the summer of 1864 as Hundred Days Men, an effort to augment existing manpower for an all-out push to end the war within 100 days. Later reactivated as the 132nd Infantry Regiment, the unit served as an active-duty regiment with the United States Army in World War I and World War II.

================================================================

133rd Engineer Battalion (Heavy) Insignia

133rd_engineer_battalion.png

Yes indeed,lol. and being that the #s were so close I fugured I'd see if I could work them up a lil higher to post my Taurus PT145 :D

Attachments

• tn1.jpg
    tn1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 195
Back