• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Well I picked up my 500 3 barrel combo on Friday. So now I officially have two

ery2ehup.jpg
nytypu8y.jpg
3ynaqura.jpg
a2etura2.jpg

Happy happy happy!!!

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's super simple to change barrels, fit and finish looks good.
Just need to find a range and take some shots. Living in the city sucks when it comes to ranges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So . . I found another neglected 835 with a ported 28" barrel on the used rack - for $230 out the door I couldn't pass it up.

It was stickied up with all kinds of goo, and was -very- difficult to cycle.

A quick tear-down in the store to inspect the internals verified my suspicion - everything was fine - but the gummy crap in the mag tube was causing the poor thing all kinds of problems.

Sold.

Several hours of removing goop with a pick and some scrubbing with ultra-fine steel wool, the end result is a perfectly functioning 835.

I had a 500/590/835 rail lying around, so I slapped that and a Bushnell TRS25 on top.

I've got quite the collection of Mossberg pumps going now, all I need to complete the set is an 18" Maverick 88.

From left to right - 20" 500 Persuader - 20" 590A1 - 20" - 590A1 SPX - 24" 835 Slugster in camo - 28" ported 835 parkerized

The newest 835 is on the far right.

KfZJiRQ.jpg

Just 2..... So far....
Got a Flex 590, and a 500 in 20g.
But I'm also looking into a 930 for now as well just haven't brought her home YET!!!

Three, Silver Reserve 20 gauge, 590A1-Insight, and an MVP Predator .308 (well it's paid for and ordered)

Last edited:
Nice!

Lookin forward to reading your review of that .308 MVP once you're had a chance to send a few down range...

930spx - beast and my go to skeet gun with a 24" ported barrel

590A1 - super beast HD configured

MVP Predator (.223/5.56) - Beast out to medium range (200-500). Put in sub MOA at 200 yards but routinely hits 1 MOA consistently

One, Mossberg 930 JM Pro Series and love it! Just cleaned it tonight cause I was bored.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 10
Back