• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How to search

It's in the right hand side of the header - the big blue bar on top of every page that says Mossberg Owners. com :)

Brien said:
I can't seem to use the search feature with Tapatalk, is this because I'm new? I couldn't find anything in the stickies that talked about that.

If you connect through Tapatalk select the more tab then select search from the drop down.

I'm not aware of any post count restriction for using the search system. What is the specific problem you are having?

It's weird but doesn't show up for me. I'm using Safari on a Mac. Here's a screen shot of my browser.

mossy%252Cjpg.jpg

Can't help with a Mac or Safari. Sounds like either or both might be blocking a script tho.

I run Firefox with Adblock and NoScript on my home PC (not a Mac) and have not noticed this issue. Weird!

Weird. I have firefox at home and it shows up. And on Dolphin on my phone. I will check with my neice. She's a mac nerd..... ;)

I let Dhonovich know. Let me know when you get it fixed. Dan is our admin....

Right on....thanx Dan. And thank you Brien for your patients..

Back