• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy! Newbie from California.

Metalmattm

Copper BB
Finally got around to starting my account here. I'm new to the Brand, and to Shotguns in general. Though i've shot a few. And am brought here by my Grandfather's old Model 80, .410. So, i am an owner.. :)

Just thought i'd say hi to every one. And make myself a bit known.

~Big Matt

Howdy! Welcome to club! OOH a bolt action! nice. The mossberg 4x4 30-06 is on my list. I love the looks of the bolt action! However I really can't use them here in CT to hunt. I did get an invite to go to New Hampshire to go bear hunting. But that's off in the future. So no real hurry. We do have a section just for discontinued mossys, you can start a topic for yours there. But feel free to post away here as well!
viewforum.php?f=70

and the newer model rifles here...
viewforum.php?f=12

And when you have some time post up pix of that old timer here...
viewforum.php?f=33

I hope you enjoy it here, and we see more of you as well. let us know how you like it.

cheers!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Metalmattm !!

When you find the time please post some pics of that Model 80 for all to see...! ;)

Hey Matt, We're gald to have you on Mossberg Owners!

We'll be here to help and answer questions if you need anything at all, otherwise we'll see you round the site!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the varius sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Be sure to post up any and all questions that you may have.

Back