• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hunting

Ok has anyone use there SA-20 for Hunting yet, if so give details. what you were hunting? what choke and load.

I personally don't have any experience with the SA-20 but if your interested in knowing which chokes to purchase I would give Trulock Chokes a call and I am sure they would be more than happy to help you pick.

Thanks DHonovich, im going to give Trulock Chokes a call. i was just wondering if anyone had done any hunting, with their SA-20 and what kind of luck they had.

Well, I bought mine because I'll be going Chukar hunting next month and I wanted a semi-auto.

So ... if it all turns out ... I'll let you know.

Darth

I've had my SA-20 out pheasant hunting quite a few times...

For Pheasants, I like Fiocchi 3", 1-1/4 oz, #6 shells, I use the factory MOD choke and haven't had any problems...

We took it turkey hunting the last two years as well, but I haven't been able to get a shot off, the birds just haven't been cooperating lately.

My son also uses it quite regularly for squirell hunting, uses whatever skeet load we have left over... He gets several a week...

Smitty

Back