• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

IMG_3603-1.JPG

Okay. So here's just a few shots of my new 590 Mariner as I brought it home. It was still fresh out of (or in this case, still *IN* its box. :D

IMG_3616.JPG

Still need to wipe the thing down since it was fresh still and had plenty so smear marks on it.

IMG_3618.JPG

And finally, flipped over and really out of the box this time.

Awesome looking mariner! I really like the silver and black look. (Could be why I'm a Raiders fan). Congrats on a beauty of a 590.

Holy sweet lookin 590! I've been wanting one of these! Gonna have to wait... I want the world and that aint happen either!

Well finally took a picture of my Mossberg 590.... So, I'll share.

With Blackhawk sling, TacStar shotshell carrier and Limbsaver pad.

Lateck,

Nice man, Real Nice! Hows she shooting for you and what all you got loaded on there for ammo? Looks like PDX and maybe some other Winchester? The other looks like Rio?

Rossignol said:
Nice man, Real Nice! Hows she shooting for you and what all you got loaded on there for ammo? Looks like PDX and maybe some other Winchester? The other looks like Rio?
Boy what a good eye....
There are 10 Fiocchi 00 buck, and 5 PDX on the sling and another 1 in th carrier with 5 Winchester 1oz slugs....
She shoots quite nice.. :cool:

Lateck,

Ah yes the Fiocchi! I have to know my ammo man! :D

Only one day as stock
persuader-1.jpg

I don't like to have my guns look like the majority out there, so I try to make it "mine".
IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
That's pretty sick! Nice work...

Yeah it is! I love that, sweet paint man, Thanks for sharin that!!! How did you make the pattern? I like to make mine a little custom too but I'm not talented enough for all that! Nice!!!

Rossignol said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
That's pretty sick! Nice work...

Yeah it is! I love that, sweet paint man, Thanks for sharin that!!! How did you make the pattern? I like to make mine a little custom too but I'm not talented enough for all that! Nice!!!

Cerakote used for both colors. First color paints entire gun then stencils were randomly placed in all directions and spraypainted one at a time. Plenty of blemishes and overspray here and there but it was never meant to be a show gun. The work was done by someone else that had equipment to bead blast original finish off, cost me like $125 so I figured why not.

Dang, I like it!

I just picked up this beauty on Saturday. I researched for a while and ended up wanting a 590A1. After about 2 weeks searching locally I came across this one and decided to snag it, brand new.

590 Special Purpose. 20" Barrel and Heat Shield

photo-22.jpg

My plans are an ATI Retractable/Foldable Stock, UTG TriRail forend, and AFG2 forend attachment. Still haven't decided on a site. Maybe just get the ghost ring site.

I'm very happy with the purchase!

This is my second shotgun. Winchester SX2 being my first (duck hunting gun). This one will mainly be my home/self defense but I'll take it out for a backup hunting.

If you arent dead set on the GRS sights, inexpensive alternatives would include the TruGlo or HighViz fiber optics front or what I like is the Meprolight tritium front bead! There are a couple other places that make the tritium front bead like Marble Arms...

We have each of these, (excluding the Marble bead) on here in the product review section!

I cant see your pic, just a red "x"... could be my computer tonight though! :lol:

The pic is there.. prob your computer lol

I like the meprolight. I'm assuming THIS is it. Seems like it may sit up a bit higher than the regular bead site, unless the picture is just making it look bigger than what it really is. I like the looks of a front red dot site, but don't think it would fit my needs. It looks badass though.

MULTI-RETICLE / DUAL COLOR OPEN RED-DOT SIGHT
TG8360B.jpg

Nope, not that one, this one! :D

Heres my short review of it!
Meprolight Tritium Bead
ML_34045b.jpg

The other is for the dovetailed rifle sights, this one is a little higher, but not by much. I use it and havent made any real adjustment to my hold over for buckshot or slugs.

The TruGlo link took me to a dealer login page, which one were you lookin at, I'll look it up!

Oh, I can see your 590 now! Just me ! :lol:

yea, that's weird.. it shows up on my computer but I guess not here. It's this one >> Click - Amazon. If I don't get that one, it would be something similar.

I also like that bead site, a lot. It's really low pro and would be good if/when I use the gun for hunting. Unlike the red dot site, if I got it, I'd have to take it off along with the rail if I took it for hunting (duck).

For some reason I cant get TruGlos site to load pages I click on... Have you checked out the fiber optic sights? My daughter uses the 3 dot fiber optics (on a vent rib barrel) on her 500 .410. She loves them and theyre so easy to use! I really like the dual color too!

This Forum is GREAT! Got rid of my 2 870's and picked up a 590a1. Needless to say... I'm in love! Here is mine!

Attachments

• 590A1.jpg
    590A1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 447
Back