• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

inside bore diameter

mbshop

.270 WIN
I have a 26" improved barrel. anyone know the inside diameter of the choked part ?
thanks,

What's a improved barrel? Is that the same as a improved cylinder? Does Mossberg sell the improved barrel or the improved cylinder?

Sorry if I messed it up. The barrel has improve cylinder stamped on it. There is no ability to screw in differant chokes, ie no threads in the end of the barrel. Better ?

Sorry if I messed it up. The barrel has improve cylinder stamped on it. There is no ability to screw in differant chokes, ie no threads in the end of the barrel. Better ?

http://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com/archive/jan10/story0110.html

chart.jpg

My pleasure. Just trying to save him a few minutes.

when I first searched this I found no clear answer. so I asked here considering that's why we join.
I got no quick answer and to be honest, I was a bit surprised. but that's on me.
so I continued to look and did find a similar chart. to be honest, I'm a bit puzzled by some of the posts.
we are here to learn and yet it seemed I shouldn't have asked. so i'll just go get my info from other
sources. my apologies for bothering folks.

What post(s) puzzle you?

You asked a question at 12:30 this morning.

You got an answer about 45 minutes later.

I'm failing to see what you're talking about.

Back