• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Iowa here

Welcome Sir!

Another XDTalk member, NICE! Good to see you join up. Take a look around the site and let us know if you have any questions. Check out our various sub-forums and be sure to post up some pics of any other weapons you have.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have another xdtalk member as part of our growing community. What model XD do you have? Do you have a Mossberg?

bought a SPX 930 about 3 years ago i think maybe 2 ..... to shoot in three gun matches around central Iowa.

as for the Xd
XD-40 service with 4 lb carry trigger

no I havent not yet anyway

would like a new charging handle

would also like a pistl grip but not sure I care for the look of the Choate but i guess if it works thats all that really matters

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=348 is a list of charging handles for the Mossberg 930 autoloader. I run the Nordic Components charging handle and love it.

There are some companies that are currently developing a pistol grip stock for the Mossberg 930 but it will be some time before they become available to the public.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=1259 is the section for ATI and I would suggest dropping a post there suggesting that they come out with a pistol grip for the Mossberg 930.

Back