• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Is Trump A 2A Supporter?

Then why isn't he rockin an American firearm?

Lol, I'm jokin I'm jokin! I definitely prefer Cruz and find comfort in his support of gun ownership over Trumps.

Well now that Christie and Trump have endorsed each other, I can see the writing on the wall.

Those two will steamroll everybody.

Christie: ". . . in many of the places around this country where they have the toughest gun laws, they have the highest violent crime rates. Violence in America that's happened on our streets in our cities, like Chicago, up 19 percent, the murder rate. New York, up 11 percent. And you have some of the most aggressive gun laws in cities like that. So let's enforce the law."

I think I can can live with that. Maybe.I dunno....

It sounds like he'll be tough on crime, which is very appealing.
Im all for enforcing the rules on the books witout making new ones but we need to get rid of a lit of the ones we have. Christies NJ is not what I would call an example of what America should be.

Christie likes to say things to stir the pot but be is as corrupt as the rest of them.

Well, face it, they all lie and we all know it.

The thing I believe is that when Trump or Christie lie we'll know, it because they're not such good liars.

Hillary is a good liar. Fear her lies.

For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

The future of the country is at stake, and here we are on stage talking about each others hand size.... unbelievable. I had high hopes in the beginning of all this, maybe see some change. Not so confident now.

Im not for or against Trump at this point but something needs to change. None of the establishment candidates are going to change that path.

Given the Trump hate in DC I'm not sure he would be effective either as he has to have house support to accomplish much.

Strap in we still have til Nov...

The future of the country is at stake, and here we are on stage talking about each others hand size.... unbelievable. I had high hopes in the beginning of all this, maybe see some change. Not so confident now.
Yeah AK, I keep thinking that the republicans have had 7+ years since Obama took office (3+ since the Romney loss) to figure out how to get the white house back and this is the best that they could come up with!?

Actions speak louder than words and the republican establishment has made it clear that what is important to them is the status quo. They have zero interest in anything considered conservative. If we look at it, most of the problems we are facing we also faced for 8 years under Bush...federal government growing ever bigger, national debt, illegal immigration, erosion of the Constitution, out of control medial costs, loss of jobs over seas, federal fingers ruining education etc. Obama made it all worse but it already all set in motion under Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2. The common denominators are the republican and democrat party establishment.

The future of the country is at stake . . . .

For us, but not for them.

The future they're all worried about is their own economic future. In the Bahamas.

I think Trump would be a mediocre president at best, which is about 3 steps above the Traitor-In-Chief who occupies the office now.

You ask if Trump or his sons shoot;

Trump himself has a carry permit in New York

By this comment, I am reminded that Dianne Feinstein has a carry permit in San Francisco as well.

Doesn't mean she's pro 2A by any sense of the meaning.

The waye Trump shoots himself in the foot, they should probably take away his CCW.

Well...the NRA endorsed Trump. I'm sure their endorsement was after getting assurances from him but it makes me wonder if they really like him or that he's "not Hillary"?

'Zactly. Being a "not Hillary" is about the best we've go to hope for... but it's something, at least.

[Would it be redundant if I reminded you to vote REPUBLICAN?]
I'll be voting not Hillary too.

Back