• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ISIS / ISIL

Surprise,,,,,,we are still there behind "blades of grass".;)

I have been just so pissed that they have been beheading all these people .....and then when they had that little kid shoot that guy in the back of the head.....I just cannot even begin to comprehend getting a little kid involved in a thing like they are doing.....let alone the thing they are doing.
Then they just burned the guy alive......did I miss anything ?

I just think they don't deserve any accord at all , just don't even think they are human. could you imagine these people on the same soil as our families ? ......really scary, I would be really uneasy

My replies in red

QUOTE="OhioArcher
If our current administration thinks that this is a possibility then they will have a bigger problem than ISIS. There is no way in hell this country will disarm in the face of an aggressor on our own soil. It's one thing to put the words on paper. It's a completely different thing all together to put those words into action.

^ This

But not just because of an aggressor on our soil.

That would include any and all FUTURE possibilities as well.

I know many of your stances, but I don't see myself EVER laying down my arms to anyone, anytime, anywhere. I'll be armed until I'm outta this place. That's the only thing that will make me stop is when I bow to my Lord.

If our government were smart, and I'm saying they are far from it, they would declare all weapon owning Americans members of a National Militia, responsible for protecting the Homeland under guidelines established by the same.

I think technically they already did when our country was founded. (Second Amendment) but the Fed. Gov't doesn't recognize what a force that could be.

With a widespread attack or invasion, there would be groups of militia popping up all over.

Those that would step up and protect the country would be Citizens...the rest, cannon fodder...

10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section
313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

While I'm outside the age group listed I am able bodied, very able bodied. Back in the day 45 may have been "old" compared to today's standard. I guess I fall into 10(b)(2)...I can be quite unorganized at times.

It scares the Feds to think that an army of American civilians would outnumber the military and LE forces by, what, 90-95 million? Probably makes them change their Depends 3-4 times a day.

,,,outside the age group,,,,,they better make a senior division!!!;)

Ohio Archer, Old Mossy, we can take turns loading for everyone else.

I can see it now. A turret mount on an electric wheelchair with a side car.

Yee haw y'all. It'll be like a new episode of the A-team. ;)

Can me and my dog be in this melitia you speak of ? I do not acknowledge the Geneva convention, and am ready and able to fight to the death. My dog is one hell of a shot as well.

;)....used to think my dad told me that to scare me.....pigs are brutal....how can such a disgusting animal taste so good ?

Chris Rock " I'll eat a pigs ass if they cook it right"......

Jefferson State Militias first video will be feeding Muslims to pigs

Remember the post about the Marines in Iraq a few days ago? Apparently they are at Ain Assad airbase according to Reuters today. ISIS has captured a town near the base - Al Baghdadi - and will probably try to take the base. There's already fighting around the perimeter of the base. About 320 Marines there training Iraqi troops. The town is about 3 miles from Ain Assad airbase, well within artillery range. I hope the base security includes some Apache gunships. This could get very ugly.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/12/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-anbar-idUSKBN0LG23120150212

See Pic:

assad%20air%20base.jpg~original

I see a report that 300 Marines are at the base. Folks seem happy to report that they are 'in danger' BUT are they properly armed, supplied and do they have air support??

Advisers sitting on their hands COULD be in trouble. 300 US Marines properly supplied, supported and dug in would be a formidable force.

I wonder which it is?!

If pres allows 300 advisers to be taken out he'll have made a terrible error. Is that how he gets his new wish for the ground war?? It better fricking NOT be the case!!!!

I see a report that 300 Marines are at the base. Folks seem happy to report that they are 'in danger' BUT are they properly armed, supplied and do they have air support??

Advisers sitting on their hands COULD be in trouble. 300 US Marines properly supplied, supported and dug in would be a formidable force.

I wonder which it is?!

If pres allows 300 advisers to be taken out he'll have made a terrible error. Is that how he gets his new wish for the ground war?? It better fricking NOT be the case!!!!

Ain Assad is a big base, ~ 15 sq. miles. Runways are 13,000' + . Way too big for 300 troops to defend. I think there are a couple thousand Iraqi's there, but they haven't proved themselves capable of combat from what I've read. If the Iraqi's cut and run, ISIS will take the base without too much trouble, unless the other US troops, aircraft, etc. in the area can get in the fight.

In knowing how a lot of Iraqi soldiers lay down their arms and run at the first sight of trouble, I hope that would not be the case here.

But over taking a town in Iraq and overtaking a Marine FOB is two entirely different things.

Back