• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

It took almost 2 months

marv02

I ordered my 590 almost 2 months ago now I have it.

So here some pictures of the 590 and you can see I was buying stuff for it as I waited for it to show up.

Brand new out the box have not unwrapped it yet.
DSCF1443.jpg

Had the gun 5 minutes now.
DSCF1444.jpg

Now 6 minutes.
DSCF1445.jpg

After 30 minutes.
DSCF1447.jpg

The other side 31 minutes.
DSCF1446.jpg

Very Nice Marv...your patience and diligence has paid off. Enjoy it and let us know how she shoots.

Congratulations Sir!

That was quite a transformation in such a short time. Nicely done...

Love your Mesa Tactical adapter. I have been drueling over these...Just can't find a good enough deal on these. Nice Pepper Sneezer buddy.

I love the heat shields on a mossberg! Wish I could get one on mine. That's a pretty sick setup. Could you give me the scoop on the flashlight setup? I definitely want the same setup on my 500 special purpose breacher barrel. Looks good man!

Surefire forearm with flashlight, with a N-star 5mm green lazer light mounted to the flash light it self, I used a rail mount around the flash light and the mount that came in the N-Star light to mount to the mount.

The1CalledDoc said:
I love the heat shields on a mossberg! Wish I could get one on mine. That's a pretty sick setup. Could you give me the scoop on the flashlight setup? I definitely want the same setup on my 500 special purpose breacher barrel. Looks good man!

marv02 said:
ThaGooch said:
Love your Mesa Tactical adapter. I have been drueling over these...Just can't find a good enough deal on these. Nice Pepper Sneezer buddy.

Good luck I looked for a great deal on a Mesa Adater this one the better deal I found so far.
Link: http://www.cmcgov.com/store/pc/Mesa-Tac ... 3p1067.htm

I had to think what you called a pepper sneezer so far I like it.

Definately best price I have found so far. Thanks!
Pepper Sneezer FTW!

Took the 590 out for it madden run this what I found out.

The Laser fell off after 5 rounds it slipped out it mount Cure removed the mount forget the laser.

The shot gun hit everything I pointed it at.

I put about 30 rounds #4 buck shot though it 3 PDX slugs fired perfect every time.

As for recoil not bad at all I think the pistol grip and the recoil buffer spring helped out a lot.

I am waiting for my case of # 9 bird shot to show up then have some more fun with 590.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice!

You stopped smiling yet?

It been a okay day so far spent time with my family shot the 590 took the Dirt bike out for a spin to get my need for speed out of the way and now wacthing some movies with the family.

I found for my self even at 50 years old I still enjoy taking the dirt bike out and the big plus I found I dont speed in the truck as much after getting my speed fix in after going for a speed run on the bike.

I gotten a $500.00 speeding ticket about 9 months ago the bike was torn apart at the time so I felt the need for speed and the cop have a need give me a speeding ticket :eek: .

Looks like an awesome day!

It's good to have a way to release some of the tension that builds up. Glad to see the dirtbike helps save you some $$$ in speeding tickets... :D

Back