• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

it's starting

anyone want to go partners? LOL

Attachments

• bridge-for-sale.png
    bridge-for-sale.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 294
There are a number of things goin around that are photoshopped or just bad info designed to make BHO look bad. Thing is, if you wait a little while, he'll do it all on his own.

For example, my wife got an email last night of BHO and his significant other holding their left hands over their hearts during the National Anthem. Mywife asked if I had seen it and whyno one had said anything.

I studied it for a few minutes, and soon noticed there was a young Marine in the background. Kinda fuzzy as he wasn't the focus of the pic, but I saw all his pins were on the right side of his uniform. Someone had flipped the image and ps'd the wedding bands onto the Obamas right hands.

We're at a point we have to question everything and backcheck any links and info we have.

Heck, I posted something the other day about the sequester, I said (as I had believed or thought I had heard) that foreign aid wasn't bein cut. CBMike asked if I had a link for the info, when I checked into it I realized I was wrong and posted a correction.

It happens, and as long as we continue to look for the truth and check ourselves, we're doin ok.

No worries man.

Back