• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I've Found My Calling!

AlSharp

As we get older

Very Touching and Relevant:

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither.

Ted Hornsby is just such a person. Read his short story below ... it will surely bring tears to your eyes.

image001_zps52af86a0.jpg

QUOTE FROM Ted:

"I'm often asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?' Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most in life is converting beer, wine and good whiskey into urine. When my bladder is full, I go out in the back yard and piss on a photo of Obama. I do this at least once every day and I really enjoy it."

Ted is an inspiration to all.

Cheers!
Al

,,,,i'll even bring my dog,,,,,,

Attachments

• dog peeing.jpg
    dog peeing.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 81
Can I have Hillary's and Napalitano's right beside his? Hell it's like writing your name in the snow, just with a point of aim!

aksavanaman said:
Can I have Hillary's and Napalitano's right beside his? Hell it's like writing your name in the snow, just with a point of aim!

Sure you can, aksavanaman!

I have BumblingBiden's pic out there as well.

I also have my trusty sidearm with me at all times, just for a parting shot!! :twisted:

Back