• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Kenyan shopping mall attack

Thought you might be interested in this.. It's from a French source, and names the countries that the terrorist attackers are from. Several are from the U.S., so obviously they're staging and training here in the good ol' USA to carry out attacks. Obviously the big question is, how long before they feel practiced enough to try it here...?

http://www.dreuz.info/2013/09/attentat- ... cidentaux/

Al Shabab has had a presence in the US and other countries for several years and does recruit here. So much for Obama's declaration that Al Queda has been 'decimated'. The only question is when (not if) we start seeing similar soft targets getting hit in the US and other western countries. Probably not very long.

This is yet another good reason to keep and bear arms, and eliminate gun free zones.

GunnyGene said:
This is yet another good reason to keep and bear arms, and eliminate gun free zones.

^This

It's not the police responsibility to protect me, nor will I rely on them to do so. It is my responsibility to protect myself and my duty to protect my family.

I will regardless of what the law(s) say.

Or will die trying.

Damn the consequences.

Wow, that sure makes you wonder. They are from here, go over there for an attack. I hope we are watching them better than it looks.

daytime dave said:
Wow, that sure makes you wonder. They are from here, go over there for an attack. I hope we are watching them better than it looks.

Well the govt says we are, but you know their track record on this kind of thing. One name not on the list at the above link - Omar Hammami - was president of the Muslim Students association at the University of Southern Alabama in Mobile before he headed off to Africa and was apparently fairly high up in the Al Shabab organization before he was killed.

So, yeah, I watch. These people can pop up literally anywhere, and may be your neighbor.

I saw a guy in a turbin at my local fishin hole gettin arrested. Apparently the cops don't like em fishin here. Lol. Seemed pretty heated verbal exchange. His buddy was on the phone shouting to someone and pointin at the cop. The cops back up showed up so I figured they had it under control....3 cars. Lol. Guess their not taking any chances.
I'll check my local news rag to see what the hub bub was this week...

http://counterjihadreport.com/tag/terro ... s-in-us-2/

Coming soon to dozens of locations across the United States: America’s own “no-go” zones where Muslims install their own courts, government, justice and punishment, much like the zones that already exist across the European Union...

The project by CAN “exposes these dangerous terrorist compounds and reveals for the first time a secret training tape in which American Muslims are recruited to join one of the most advanced training courses in Islamic military warfare … right here in America.”...

Across the EU, there are enclaves where Muslims make up almost 100 percent of the population. They have been known to set up Shariah religious-law courts alongside secular court systems. They exert control over every facet of life, up to and including applying Islamic limits to what people do, say, wear and believe.

Former Royal Marine at the Kenya mall. With a gun. :) Nice going, Marine.

A former marine emerged as a hero of the Nairobi siege yesterday after he was credited with saving up to 100 lives.

The ex soldier was having coffee at the Westgate mall when it was attacked by Islamists on Saturday.

With a gun tucked into his waistband, he was pictured helping two women from the complex.

His story emerged as sporadic gunfire continued to ring out from inside the mall early today as Kenyan security forces battled Al Qaeda-linked terrorists into a fourth day.

Despite Kenyan police assurances that they had taken control of the building, a security expert with contacts inside the mall said at least 10 hostages were still being held by a band of attackers, possibly as many as 13.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2fpClmiwm

Back