• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Last line of defense: Tactical Cat Thread!

BigFatGuy

.270 WIN
Needless to say, if your life depends on your cat, then you are already out of ammo, dogs, cars, guns, and hope.

This is Godzilla the "guard" cat.
GodzillaTheGuardCat.jpg

Here is he and his sister Mea
cuter2.jpg

and the obligatory cute kitten shot

cuter.jpg

i was wondering when someone would make a cat topic....lol

We have had some cats worth their weight in gold....some not so much.
In general I like cats because one minute they are laying in your lap purring the next they are disemboweling a small creature. Cats downright scrap , are the ultimate survivors and I respect that so cats are cool with me, especially the ones that pull their weight around the place.

+1 to that . I love cats. But not when there's too many. 3 maximum is good. Anymore than that is overkill. I don't understand how some people can have like 25 and they don't mind them pissin and poopin everywhere.....

I've had two cats in my life, both were jet black Japanese Manx. They were born with no tail, built like bobcats, and were the neighborhood bad@$$es! They always acted more like dogs though...

This is a great thread!

On one level, I like cats for the same reasons mentioned above. I have none here and theyre useless to me as indoor pets. There are plenty of strays in the neighborhood keeping the rodent population down, which in turn, (to my wifes satifaction) keeps snakes away.

I am always able to appreciate a couple good barn cats!

I dislike them when the stray cat population becomes unreasonable and totally overblown. We have a neighbor who has a few cats and theyre always pregnant, propagating all over the place. Its a good thing they dont walk errect and have thumbs. We'll soon be outnumbered here.

For some, as pets theyre awesome, but our dogs wont tolerate them here...

I love the way you began the thread! Nicely written!!! :D

BFG said:
Needless to say, if your life depends on your cat, then you are already out of ammo, dogs, cars, guns, and hope.

Love it!

Back