• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Light suggestion for 590A1?

firemediceric

Copper BB
Title says it all. I'd like an integrated forend light, but I just can't see spending $250+ for a light that may never really get used. I guess I'm looking for a dependable mount, light and pressure switch that is reasonably priced. won't increase the length of the gun and is overall unobtrusive to the lines and functionality of the gun.

I have installed a side saddle shell holder on the gun, but otherwise it is the same as the day I purchased it.

Please offer me your suggestions.

Thank you.

I'm looking to buy a Surefire forend light, but haven't been able to find anyone with one in stock. Like you, I like clean lines without a bunch of stuff sticking out.

I used the search feature here (which seems better than some other forums) and came across quite a few threads regarding lights. Some of the alternatives that look the best are small lengths of rail with pistol lights mounted. These seem better that lots of rail space and hand-held lights. The pistol lights can also be expensive though.

Back