• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Like info on 590A1 Talo U.S.Service # 50676

truckinguy

Copper BB
Hi
I'm new here and to Mossberg. I have owned 2 NIB back to back 870P's. Both gave me issues with magazine tubes. Hanging springs,followers,etc. So I decided to buy a 590A1 as I've read so many good things about the gun and that it has a 1 piece mag tube. I thought I'd try it and see how it likes me.
The only only one I can find NIB in a 590A1 was the Model 50676 Talo U.S. Service model. I can't seem to find any info on it other then the specks. Has it been out a while? if so any known issues,etc.?
I assume it's the same as a Model # 51660- 590A1 except for the engraving U.S.Service. But not sure.
Any info when it was made,etc. would be helpful.

Thanks

Attachments

• pix767579333.jpg
    pix767579333.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,130
Welcome aboard!

This Talo exclusive was introduced in Mossbergs 2013 catalog. Talo has a history of doing cosmetic exclusives like this one, but it is otherwise identical to the model 51660. Congrats on the new A1. We're looking forward to some pics...

Thanks.. and I finally found more info on the gun. And a 51660 is what I was looking for anyway. I hope it doesn't have any issues with quality control. I have been reading too many posts and lot's of guys think quality has gone down these recent years. Same with Remington.

Lapse in QC is an unfortunate sign of the times I'm afraid.

Keep us posted on how yours treats you...

Back