• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking for 9mm load data, 147 jhp @ 1100+ fps?!

K.H.~ Did this work for you at 1100-fps?
I'll have to look at my records but iirc I had under 1 lb. of #7 AND 147s were becoming scarce - I was buying up 124s to keep ahead. Not sure that I developed that load and still no #7 (I'd take some 5 as well!) on local shelves. Stayed with 124/5 bullets after competing well with them.

StL is a very good reloading town. I've never bought powder or primers on the web but ( like anywhere) am somewhat at the mercy of the market.

Longshot pushes fat 45s and 180 40 cal.
I wanted to like Blue Dot but compressed loads got spikey on me.

Unique became very available and I'm using it for smokin' rounds with 124/5gr 9mm.

Out of a Glock 34 I'm getting about 1250 fps at or near the 5.8gr Max load - no signs of over pressure.

Shorten the barrel and that drops but it is over 1170 in my 3" Taurus 709 (3" barrel) and a bit more in a Kahr CW9 - 3.5" barrel.

I'll get some data in front of me and post more. I'm reloading everything I shoot except bird shot and 22LR!

A new thread would probably be a good idea. Load data chat - for info purposes only. ;)

Yes that would be great. Ive got Unique and Power Pistol, but seem to favor the Power Pistol.

Unique became very available and I'm using it for smokin' rounds with 124/5gr 9mm.

I load an assload of 5.2-gr of Unique and 124-gr cast LRNs. Haven't been shooting the jacketed 124 HAPs that I am holding back, but if I do that MAX load sounds sweet.

A new thread would probably be a good idea. Load data chat - for info purposes only. ;)

Start one and I'll stickie it!

Stickie would rock - maybe a rifle and a pistol separate?!

I'm loading .223, 300 BLK & 6.8 SPC rifle - various weight bullets in each and 9mm, 40 & 45 ACP in pistol each with competition/range rounds AND hot SD/HD - SHTF stash rounds.

This year my goal is to add power to the guns. A pistol that does not double for competition - 10mm or possibly a magnum revolver (all black and semi auto currently). Also a engine block buster - thinking 30-06 while I can still squirrel away some black tip bullets...

Stickie would rock - maybe a rifle and a pistol separate?!

I'm loading .223, 300 BLK & 6.8 SPC rifle - various weight bullets in each and 9mm, 40 & 45 ACP in pistol each with competition/range rounds AND hot SD/HD - SHTF stash rounds.

This year my goal is to add power to the guns. A pistol that does not double for competition - 10mm or possibly a magnum revolver (all black and semi auto currently). Also a engine block buster - thinking 30-06 while I can still squirrel away some black tip bullets...

I got 1000 of the 124 hydra shok pulldowns from American Reloading, haven't loaded anything with them yet. Have you any expierence?

Back