• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

m1911 Knives

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Been a fan of the m1911 Knives from Ultimate Equipment for a while now and just got a couple more in this week. They come in standard and compact sizes and are made from CPM S30V steel. Here's the line-up...

You can check em out at http://www.ultimate-equipment.com

My first one was a compact sized custom bi-tone build to pair up with my Kimber Ultra CDP II. They both wear officer model Kimber checkered double-diamond rosewood grips and a set of Radiation II grip screws from VZ Grips...

Just picked up this standard sized folder to pair with my Smith & Wesson Government model. Set these up with government/commander sized checkered double-diamond rosewood grips with silver S&W medallions...

I'm shippin this standard folder off to my Pops tomorrow. It'll be paired with his 40+ year old Colt Combat Commander and sent with an extra set of these great lookin silver-black thin outlined checkered double diamond grips for his pistol. It's also made from CPM S30V steel and has a black oxide coated blade.

Dude, those are really cool, and I bet your dad loves em!

Thanks fellas.

My Pops doesn't know he's getn one yet so it'll be a nice surprise...

DaveinCT said:
Very nice!!

Love how they match your grip, stunning!!!

That's what really drew me to these knives. They're made from high quality steel and the workmanship is excellent, but being able to change and customize the knife with 1911 grips is very unique. A different set of grips can drastically change the look of the knife.

He makes a line of fixed blades as well...

My Pop just sent me some pics of the blade I had made for his Colt's Combat Commander...

What a combo!!!

I'll be adding another m1911 knife to the collection soon. This one will be a fixed blade model to pair with my new Springer mil-spec...

Here's what the fixed blades look like. They're pretty sweet...

The current fixed blades are made from 440c steel, but I'm working with Terry at Ultimate Equipment to make mine from his new CPM S35VN steel in matte black finish that'll match my Springer 1911...

Awesome looking blades and handles Sniper !!

Thanks for the link... :cool:

Do your boots and BOB match too? :lol: Nice looking knives (and 1911's) you got there. You're making my plan of buying a P226 before a 1911 very hard. You know that, right?

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Do your boots and BOB match too? :lol:

:lol: Haha, good one! ...and no they don't...

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Nice looking knives (and 1911's) you got there. You're making my plan of buying a P226 before a 1911 very hard. You know that, right?

Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better I still don't have my SIG yet. It'll be a P220 Elite Stainless...

Back