• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Masive car pile-up in my city this morning

i don't understand how people can do this. why don't they slow down? or is that they did, and people kept plowing into them? weird....

I remember my drive in the day it happened here and I couldn't see more than a car length in front of me. But to your point rip, I drove slow enough that I didn't have any issues.

I had a accident situation on my way in this morning as well. A driver was changing a tire and got hit. I passed minutes after it happened and there were .... lets just say I've seen a LOT of deer hit by cars and nothing I've ever seen compared to this scene.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/01/05/police-investigate-fatal-pedestrian-accident-on-i-696/

Respect to all the LEO's Firemen, EMTS, etc. n that see this type of thing on a regular basis. It had me shook up all day.

ripjack13 said:
i don't understand how people can do this. why don't they slow down? or is that they did, and people kept plowing into them? weird....

I talked to one of my friends that was in the whole thing and he said that the fog was so dense that you had to ride on the person's bumper in front of you so that you could see them, and that if you got over 10' away you could no longer see tail lights.

I am assuming that all it took was one person speeding and slammed into a person driving slow.

Back