• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Massive Structure Fire Today (w/Video)

Did you guys actually call a Conflagration Act out on this or was it just a huge mutual aid run. I have been in two Conflagration Acts in my time and it was 500+ acres with multiple structures involved and multiple threatened each time. That looked like a real cool old building….shame, good thing it wasn’t summer you might have had a few spot fires on your hands lol.

Shame about the blaze...luckily no one was hurt and the small chapel saved.

Thanks for posting...

oli700 said:
Did you guys actually call a Conflagration Act out on this or was it just a huge mutual aid run. I have been in two Conflagration Acts in my time and it was 500+ acres with multiple structures involved and multiple threatened each time. That looked like a real cool old building….shame, good thing it wasn’t summer you might have had a few spot fires on your hands lol.

It was simply a mutual aid structure fire, I just used the term "conflagration" since I figured some people might be more familiar with the term meaning "big-a** fire".

Back