• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MC2C and SC Magazines, Optics, Accessories, and Holsters

I bought a Mossberg MC2sc, which came with 1 @ 11 round magazine, and 1 @ 14 round magazine. The 11 round mag was flush fit, which only allowed 2 fingers on the grip. I did a search and found a guy on eBay selling polymer pinky extension baseplates made to fit the 10 and 11 round Mossberg magazines. The extra mags I bought at Gun Mag Warehouse. Holsters are few and far between for this gun. I did find a good IWB kydex holster with a built in claw and optic cutout from Whole Guns. They also sell them on Amazon. Another good holster was from Cleveland Kydex. They have 3 styles under their quick ship holsters; a full guard (slide protector both sides) a high guard (slide protector inside only) and a holster with any slide protector, and if you're going to put an optic on it, you also have to tell them that. I then purchased the Mcarbo trigger spring kit, with 3 springs, which really helped with the trigger pull, making it smoother. Optics...I'm waiting for Crimson Trace to get the CTS 1550 red dot back in stock. I signed up for "Expert Voice", where the Crimson Trace optic is 30% off with free shipping. Thought I'd share this info.

I bought a Mossberg MC2sc, which came with 1 @ 11 round magazine, and 1 @ 14 round magazine. The 11 round mag was flush fit, which only allowed 2 fingers on the grip. I did a search and found a guy on eBay selling polymer pinky extension baseplates made to fit the 10 and 11 round Mossberg magazines. The extra mags I bought at Gun Mag Warehouse. Holsters are few and far between for this gun. I did find a good IWB kydex holster with a built in claw and optic cutout from Whole Guns. They also sell them on Amazon. Another good holster was from Cleveland Kydex. They have 3 styles under their quick ship holsters; a full guard (slide protector both sides) a high guard (slide protector inside only) and a holster with any slide protector, and if you're going to put an optic on it, you also have to tell them that. I then purchased the Mcarbo trigger spring kit, with 3 springs, which really helped with the trigger pull, making it smoother. Optics...I'm waiting for Crimson Trace to get the CTS 1550 red dot back in stock. I signed up for "Expert Voice", where the Crimson Trace optic is 30% off with free shipping. Thought I'd share this info.
Was also wondering if someone was using a different optic than the Crimson Trace I mentioned and how that’s working out for you? Also, IWB holsters and what you’re using. Comfortable?

I don't own one of these so I can't help with accys. I thought there was another mfg mags that would fit the gun. S&W maybe? I'm pretty sure I posted a copy of the American Rifleman article and test on the gun if you do a search.

Back