• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

Saw this where my brother was taking his wedding pictures and was instantly having an imaginary battle with some kids across the pond... Lol

Capo•C2C

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365536658.344162.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365536658.344162.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 334
Here I am a few years younger when I was dumb and stupid and sold this 590. I wish I still had it.

IMG_0037.jpg

For the record no we never used the shotgun to play darts. Those were from my idiot friends who can't throw darts but it does appear that the door has been peppered with birdshot doesn't it? :D

I don't have any pictures of me and the new 500 but hopefully a range trip soon will rectify that.

SAAC.jpg

Another pic I'm proud of. I've played major airsoft events at military posts, this one is from Operation Bulldog that was held at the Ft Hood mout site in Texas. Alot of folks have told me if they didn't know this was an airsoft event that picture would pass for a legit military squad. Crazy right?

Then the previous year where we provided the opfor role instead.

08_OPBD_0422.jpg

08_OPBD_0110.jpg

08_OPBD_0106.jpg

Finally Mom thought it was fun to always have pictures made of me and my sister when we were really younger. I usually hated it. Sure enough at this session I was all against it until they gave me a prop pistol to hold hehe lol. Also one of the rare times it was ok to not smile for the shot and get bitched at about it. Sometimes it wasn't so bad after all I guess. I'm glad she insisted on having pictures made like this. Lots of memories.

SWScan00002.jpg

Anyhow, just a few random of silly ol me.

CapoC2C said:
Saw this where my brother was taking his wedding pictures and was instantly having an imaginary battle with some kids across the pond... Lol

Capo•C2C

cool pic,,,,i hope you got one hell'ov a limbsaver. :lol:

I dunno man, they advertize a 70% reduction in recoil.

..never saw that they specify on what weapon... :D

I actually found out that sitting on it really reduces the recoil but does raise the pitch of your voice by a few octaves....

Capo•C2C

I finally met another member of our great forum!
t35r0fQ.jpg

Me and LTB45

It was great to meet ya Len! See ya on the 20th! I'll make sure I get up front....

Great meeting you Marc!
That was a big night for us folks in CT.
Glad that you could make it!

Me running to the next target at a USPSA match.

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365686136.868739.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365686136.868739.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 292
ripjack13 said:
I finally met another member of our great forum!
t35r0fQ.jpg

Me and LTB45

It was great to meet ya Len! See ya on the 20th! I'll make sure I get up front....

Awesome photo Gentlemen!

It's great that you two finally got a chance to meet...

Here is an updated photo of me. The lighting is a little poor so it is kind of hard to see my face... ;)

Here is one with better lighting!

Nice pics guys. I need to get some updated ones. Esp now that I've dropped about 40lbs.

Back