• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Miculek Roadblocker

I saw an old youtube of Jerry Miculeck shooting a Mossberg Roadblocker with at least a 10" mag tube.Anyone have any info on the brand of tube and cartridge capacity? :ugeek:

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Not sure which extended mag tube he's using...another member here may know...

Jerry_Miculek_mossberg.jpg

I've been lookin at the pic and a couple posts elsewhere... No mention of the make of the extension. I'm surprised how much misinformation is going around with regard to the Mossy, extensions and brakes... Another topic maybe.

Anyway, I've been puttin my eagle eye on the magazine extension and I'm reasonably certain its all Nordic Comp.

Also of interest is how many of D. Honovich's pics come up in an image search when you search "mossberg magazine extension"! :lol:

EDIT:
I initially thought it was something else, but I saved the pic and opened it an my editor and retouched it with highlights and brought the detail out of the shadows. I'm convinced its Nordic Components.

EDIT #2:
Heres the pic, not awesome, but I can see the detail in the clamp and the end of the extension that threads on to the 930's magazine. It also looks as if he has the extended cap on the magazine too;

Attachments

• M_Roadblocker.JPG
    M_Roadblocker.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 499
I'm not sure but it looks really close to a Choate extension +5 would extend it to 28 inches. I cut my +5 down to match my 24 inch barrel making it a 9+1. Nordic and Choate both make magazine extensions for it. Nordic makes a +8, 17.9 inches in length, Choate makes up to a +5 and it extends to the end of a 28 inch barrel. All of which can be had from MidwayUSA and I'm sure there are many more suppliers.

Thanks for the info guys and the pics.Do either of you know how the breaks or comps can be removed from the 930 and maybe replaced with another?

Back