• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Military Arms Channel removed from Youtube

Tom396

.30-06
It appears Youtube is set to begin it's own war on guns. I don't know if this is the first gun channel to go, but I bet it is not nearly the last.

Take care. Tom Worthington

I'm sure he'll be posting at 30bore.

Still not cool of youtube.

We need our own video place.

Yep.

I'd call it

boomtube

That is so lame....
Hickock is still up....

Dammit. He will be on Patreon. He's been hocking it for awhile now. I've held off on supporting it, guess now I'll have to. I really do like Tims channel. And id really like to check out his gun shop, it's about 2 hours away though.

Sadly a lot of the popular sites are really getting into this level of censorship. I read that FB is forcing public sites to be members only so the sheeple don't stumble onto anything they may think is offensive.

Youtube didn't remove MAC videos. MAC voluntarily disabled them for a while after receiving a strike from YT. There seems to be a coordinated campaign by anti gunners targeting YT gun videos and reporting them as offensive. They pick a target and one by one, they are trying to bring them down.

Back