• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Model 402 Palomino

My father just recently gave me his Model 402 Palomino to fix and and restore. The gun shoots but needs some attention...mainly cleaning....okay...lots of cleaning and some TLC. I have been having a hard time finding a replacement stock for this online. I need to know if there is another model rifle I can use the stock from or if there is a pistol grip that might work. I want to put my own spin on this rifle and any ideas or suggestions are greatly welcome. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Thanks for the help! Even in the world of almost everything being online..I am having a hard time finding anything for this little plinker.

Sure thing! The Havlins may not have everything listed on their site that they know of, but they did write the history of the Mossberg family of firearms. When Mossberg needs hard to find obselete parts or restoration parts, they call the Havlins.

Rossignol said:
Sure thing! The Havlins may not have everything listed on their site that they know of, but they did write the history of the Mossberg family of firearms. When Mossberg needs hard to find obselete parts or restoration parts, they call the Havlins.
+1 to this.

Back