• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Model 810 BH

dkeyes

Copper BB
I have a Mossberg Model 810 BH, 7mm Mag. that my dad left me. He had loaned it to a friend to deer hunt with and when it came back, the magazine spring was broken and the floorplate was missing.

The rifle shoots very nice and at 100 yds. will stack 5 shots in a 1/2 in. group.

I cannot find a hinged floorplate, but think I have found the spring at "Numrich".

It would seem that the odds of winning the lottery and finding the hinged floorplate are about the same.

I am hoping that someone may have one in a parts draw that they would be willing to part with.

If I could get the complete assembly, the hinged floorplate, spring, and box follower, it would be awesome.

Any help is appreciated

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum dkeyes !!

Sorry to hear about your troubles...but you are in the right place to find an answer, as soon as some of the regulars read about your plight. Hang tough...

I have built a plate. It doesn't look as good as the factory one, but it is functional. I may try again, now that I know a little more about fitting the bends.

Back