• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

More Proposed Gun Laws That Will Never Pass

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
From Congressman Honda's website, bill's he's introducing to Congress which have no chance in hell of passing. This line is a classic and tells me how stupid this man is: "It will require that all homemade guns have serial numbers, so if they are used in the commission of a crime, the police are able to trace the bullet back to the weapon." It's right up there with the woman politician whom didn't know a magazine could be reloaded. Did you guess yet that he's from the Peoples Republic Kalifornistan?

On Wednesday, the Congressman introduced:
The Responsible Body Armor Possession Act – This bill allows law enforcement to respond to active shooting situations more effectively. The bill prohibits the purchase, sale, or possession of military-grade body armor by anyone except certain authorized users, such as first-responders and law enforcement.
The Homemade Firearms Accountability Act – This bill will require that guns that are self-assembled or manufactured at home be regulated the same as those that are purchased. It will require that all homemade guns have serial numbers, so if they are used in the commission of a crime, the police are able to trace the bullet back to the weapon.
The Home-Assembled Firearms Restriction Act – This bill will ban the sale and purchase of “incomplete lower receivers,” which are easily purchased and converted into functioning firearms. Banning these transactions would severely reduce the number of untraceable weapons on our streets.

“We need a common sense approach to reduce gun violence,” Congressman Honda said. “These bills can make our streets safer, and protect our citizens, police, and first responders. I will continue to fight for sensible public safety laws.”

I guess we have a lot of guys committing crimes with body armor and home made guns. If only they actually addressed real crime with this much enthusiasm.

I heard Congress is looking to enact legislation to add Universal Background Checks to all drone purchases. You know, a "common sense" move since one was found on the WH law Sunday. :p

I think they know these laws will never make it but by simply proposing them they can then go to their anti-gun constituents and say "hey look what I did", without actually doing anything.

There is no common sense in politics, just power and money. Our lives are just collateral damage in their rise to the top of the political food chain.

I heard Congress is looking to enact legislation to add Universal Background Checks to all drone purchases. You know, a "common sense" move since one was found on the WH law Sunday. :p

Ya know, back in the 1970's, they werent' called drones.

They were called REMOTE CONTROL TOYS.

Just sayin'.

Funny how just 40 years of stupidity can change the meaning of such a simple thing into something entirely different.

video-undefined-24F27C8900000578-867_636x358.jpg

I never heard of cartel members or gangbangers making their own guns from 80% lowers or running around with body armor ...... if they were running armor the death toll wouldn't be nearly as high as it is ?? what a crock of $#it ....

Ya know, back in the 1970's, they werent' called drones.

They were called REMOTE CONTROL TOYS.

Just sayin'.

Funny how just 40 years of stupidity can change the meaning of such a simple thing into something entirely different.

video-undefined-24F27C8900000578-867_636x358.jpg
When someone says "drone" I think of Predators or Reapers or Global Hawk. Not a RC toy...

^^^ I know there are dozens of drone types. Back when I was still working on F-4D's the drones we went after were scale or full size aircraft. Now a drone can be the size of a dragonfly. It is not the size but the function or action. Maybe we should call the small ones dronettes, mini-drones skeeters...LOL.

"Hobby" drones were a big seller in these parts over the holidays. That's funny, a buddy and I were just talking about this topic a few hours ago! :) The FAA is still out on "personal" drones but "commercial" are supposedly regulated... :rolleyes: Eyes to the skies, guys! :eek:

Back