• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 46B 22cal.bolt action ?

Crappiepro

.270 WIN
Hey guys, does anyone have any info on this rifle? I seen a listing in a classified and it was forsale for $200. Said the stock was refinished and had a black leather sling.
What do they look like. Is this a good price? How old is this model gun?
Thanks, Brad

It is from the 1940's. This one went for $180. on armslist. You could give Havlin a call for more info.(636) 937-6401

46b.jpg

Realistically it's a $100 gun, but who sells guns today realistically! I can remember the day when I bought these used for $20 when I had a gun shop. After 47 years of gunsmithing, I guess that is the one thing I can't get over. The price people are paying for guns today. With today's poor economy, prices should be going down but everyone thinks their guns are gold and others guns are rust. I recently checked out a Ruger P-94 (.40 S&W) a guy had for sale with the original case and two magazines in very good condition. He wanted $425 for it. I offered him $350 which was actually $25 above fair market value. He was bound determined he could get $425 for it. Could be so, but not from me. Ces't la vie!........................Dick

Back