• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Here is mine:
500 Cruiser 8 shot

UGT light/laser combo
Hiviz front sight

Top rail, ready for some sort of optics (whenever I can make up my mind)
Pistol grip replaced with Phoenix adjustable stock with shell holder

Loaded with 2 shots low recoil 00 buck, 3 shots regular load 00 buck, 2 regular load slugs, and more 00 buck and slugs on the holder

Whats up fellahs?
Been lurkin on the site for awhile now and thought I would make an account and post some pics of my Boomstick.
Next week I will be adding a Barska flashlight/laser and a shell holder on the ATI stock.
Just wanted to say you guys run an awesome site and if wasn't for all the input I have read thus far I would be lost.
Cheers.

Attachments

• mossy 1.jpg
    mossy 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 38
  • mossy 2.jpg
    mossy 2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 35
  • mossy 3.jpg
    mossy 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Whats up fellahs?
Been lurkin on the site for awhile now and thought I would make an account and post some pics of my Boomstick.
Next week I will be adding a Barska flashlight/laser and a shell holder on the ATI stock.
Just wanted to say you guys run an awesome site and if wasn't for all the input I have read thus far I would be lost.
Cheers.

Welcome aboard.

That's a good lookin boomstick. Glad to see you're finding the site useful...

Just got back from the range. Shot this guy up with the mossy, ak47, M4, and XD.
Heres the aftermath.

Attachments

• target 1.jpg
    target 1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 32
  • target 2.jpg
    target 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 32
Hello All,
Newbie here just finished adding a few accessories to my new Persuader 500 with the L3 forend light. Any thoughts, suggestions? Looking at adding an optic of some type but not looking to spend too much as this is only for HD and range use. Thank yous for any ideas, suggestions.

Welcome to the forum from NY. You get a chance post a pic or two.:)

Back