• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 flex tactical

I'm new to the shotgun world and I thought this would be a great place to get one pressing question answered. I recently purchased a Flex 590 tactical. I was trying to find a few different barrel options to use this flex system to the fullest potential and take the gun skeet shooting. The Mossberg website/catalog does not offer this type of barrel/choke option for 590 guns. Can a 500 barrel be used to make my 590 flex tactical more versatile instead of cylinder bore only? Thanks for the insight!

grizzlycolorado said:
I'm new to the shotgun world and I thought this would be a great place to get one pressing question answered. I recently purchased a Flex 590 tactical. I was trying to find a few different barrel options to use this flex system to the fullest potential and take the gun skeet shooting. The Mossberg website/catalog does not offer this type of barrel/choke option for 590 guns. Can a 500 barrel be used to make my 590 flex tactical more versatile instead of cylinder bore only? Thanks for the insight!

welcome from NY and congrats on your new mossy.
as far as barrels fitting,,no on the 500's. 835 barrels will fit,but you will probably need a shorter mag tube also.
,,,,,or maybe just get your barrel threaded for a choke?

Back