• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 Round Count Thread

I thought it would be interesting to hear how many rounds you all got through your 590's :D .

I'll start off, I got my 590a1 back in 2009 and got about 2000 rounds through it and it just keeps getting smoother with no issues :mrgreen:

I picked mine up May 1st and have a couple hundred rounds through it. I don't have an exact count. Water Monkey you are putting me to shame!

My M590A1 arrived Wednesday. I have 0...ZERO through it.....for now.

Can't wait!
Let us know how you like it when you test drive it.

carbinemike said:
I picked mine up May 1st and have a couple hundred rounds through it. I don't have an exact count. Water Monkey you are putting me to shame!

I'm a range monkey. I dont trust anything until I put at least 1,000 round through it.

I'm a range monkey. I dont trust anything until I put at least 1,000 round through it.

Range Monkey...that would be good screen name. :D

I hear you on the getting rounds through a firearm. I'll get there but it's going to take longer. On the plus side my 590A1 has not had a single hiccup through the rounds I have shot thus far.

First hundred went through today. No flaws or issues. I wish I could shoot as much as some of you guys. But I'll get there eventually.

Keeping this thread going....
590a1 SBS .....2900 ish
590A1 18.5" 3800 ish
500 18.5"....unknown if I had to guess 900-1200.. :?
Mossberg 590a1 18.5" number 2 less than 300.

I slowed down since the ammo crisis. Probably around 2,000 rounds through the 590A1 and 1,100 rounds through the 930SPX.

Ammo aint cheap anymore so my ass isn't hitting the range as often.

I've slowed to a crawl as well.

Started hitting the archery range a LOT more in the past few months just so I can get out and keep shoot'n something. Been shoot'n the same dozen arrows and it hasn't cost me a thing... :D

Was able to put another 100 rounds through my shotgun this week. A few rounds of buckshot, slugs, and roundball. And also got a new shooter hooked onto this wonderful sport

Back